Sheet metal processing materials and matters needing attention
Post time: 2016/8/25 13:19:50 Source: Click:
Sheet metal processing generally used materials are cold rolled (SPCC), hot rolled (SHCC), galvanized (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, copper, beryllium copper, aluminum (6061, 6063, Hard aluminum, etc.), aluminum profiles, stainless steel (mirror surface, brushed surface, matte surface), according to the different functions of the product, the selection of different materials, generally need to consider the product from its use and cost.
1. Cold-rolled sheet SPCC, mainly used in electroplating and baking paint, has low cost, easy forming, and material thickness ≤ 3.2mm.
2. Hot-rolled sheet SHCC, material T≥3.0mm, also uses electroplating, baking paint parts, low cost, but difficult to form, mainly using flat parts.
3． Galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolytic plate is divided into N material and P material. N material is mainly not used for surface treatment and has high cost. P material is used for spraying parts.
4． Copper; mainly used conductive materials, its surface treatment is nickel plating, chrome plating, or no treatment, high cost.
5. Aluminum plate; generally used surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plating, nickel plating.
6. Aluminum profiles; materials with complex cross-section structures are widely used in various boxes. The surface treatment is the same as that of aluminum plate.
7. Stainless steel; mainly used without any surface treatment, high cost.
Sheet metal development considerations
1． The unfolding method should be consistent, and it should be convenient to save materials and processability.
2． Reasonably select the gap and hemming method, T = 2.0 and 0.2, T = 2-3 and 0.5, and the hemming method uses long side and short side (door panel)
3． Reasonable consideration of overall dimensions: negative difference goes to the end, positive difference goes half; hole size: positive difference goes to the end, negative difference goes half.
4． Glitch direction
5． Extraction, riveting, tearing, punching bumps (bags), etc.
6. Check material, plate thickness, and plate thickness tolerance
7. Special angles, the inner radius of the bending angle (generally R = 0.5) is determined by trial folding
8. Where error-prone (similar asymmetry) is important
9. Enlarge the place where there are more sizes
10． The area to be sprayed must be indicated
Shanghai Cheyi Automobile Maintenance Co., Ltd.
Contact Manager Sun
1128 Deping Road, Pudong New District
No.181 Yinshan Road, Pudong New Area